To contact The Lifting team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow for 72 hours for a response. Due to lingering email issues, if you do not hear from us, send a new message.
Also, if anyone is in possession of old WATCHERSPEAK business cards, old rates DO NOT apply to The Lifting's current rates, products, and packages.
Disregard any and all old ads from The Lifting promising orgone gifts for sessions, parlor sessions, and old out of date Patreon ads. Always look for new ad material in the future and subscribe to our sister site, Galacticinterstellarcouncil.com for our Galactic History material, as well as the Galactic Interstellar Council Aftershow and After Thoughts from me, Christopher Jacobs. Thank you!
DO NOT send read requests to any other email other than email@example.com.
DO NOT send read requests via Facebook or any other social media platform. Doing so may make it so we don't see it. Sending it to the proper email insures we see it and answer it in a timely manor. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Please us contact in advance before paying for any sessions. Please be aware you are paying for the date and time, as well as the session. PAYMENT IN FULL is required to reserve the time slots for the one hour session. Cancellations MUST be at least two weeks prior to set date. Please, DO NOT cancel the same day or the day before, this makes it so that we cannot fill that time slot. Please note that all monies are non-refundable. A fee of $100 will be applied to last second cancellations and no shows. You will see a paypal invoice labeled, "No Show/Last Second Cancellation Fee".
Please note, that if a session goes over time, we will require our time be compensated. Chris only conducts one session a day, and as such, payments are a single day's salary. Please keep this in mind.
Also, if you must be late to a session, please send a message to our email, firstname.lastname@example.org, to tell us that you will be late. Otherwise, Chris will wait approximately 15 to 20 minute for you on zoom. Once the allotted time has elapsed, Chris will end the zoom meeting and you must reschedule your appointment whether it is paid for or not. Also, if you are a no call, no show 2 or more times, unless it is from an emergency situation, no more sessions will be scheduled further with you. If you have paid and are a no call, 1 time, consider what you paid forfeit with no possible chance of a refund. If it is an emergency situation, please still contact us. Chris may be a professional psychic, but still cannot truly know whether it is an emergency for you or not. A simple email or text will suffice.
The two emails used for a scheduling of a session are, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you schedule a session with Chris, and he responds, please get back to him within 24hrs of receiving his email response. If you do not get back to us, we will see that as you are no longer interested in receiving a session from Chris and we will subsequently fill the timeslot.
Sometimes there are email tech issues on our end. So, if you think that we have not gotten back to you within a couple of days, please feel free to send another email.
Mostly all sessions are done on ZOOM, but on rare occasion, Chris will conduct a session by phone.
In the case of sessions done by phone, Chris will call you at the appointed time. However, if you do not pick up after repeated attempts to call, also after 15 - 20 minutes have elapsed and no call back, you must reschedule your appointment whether it is paid for or not. This policy also applies to the ZOOM session as well. After 15 - 20 minutes after the ZOOM link is sent, if there is no response from the client, you must reschedule your appointment whether it is paid for or not.
Please understand that our time and effort is no different than any other profession. Thank you.
Please be aware that we live in Virgina Beach, VA, U.S.A. and Chris does his sessions in the morning, usually at 9a.m. AZ (EST) Time. Unless you are on the West Coast.
Also, we would like to point out due to the extremely chaotic energies of 2020, 2021, and 2022, Chris has reserved the right to cancel a session at last second if he feels the energies are either too harmful for him to channel or conduct a session properly, or if he feels that a harmful energy might be passed on to the client.
We here at The Lifting do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause for you. Though we do strive for professionalism, and doing this may seem extremely unprofessional, it is sometimes, but VERY RARELY, necessary. Scheduling accommodations will be made. Thank you!
Christopher Stephen Jacobs
& Joanna Michaels
Chris: Psychic Intuitive - Remote Viewer - Healer
Joanna: Psychic Intuitive -Reiki Practioner - Teacher
1. Currently the rate is $225.00 per hour. Also, if you agree to a session, payment is due no later than 2 weeks prior to the session. Any cancellation should be done no later than 2 weeks prior to scheduled session.
2. Due to the energy it takes to do a session, Chris only does 1 session a day. Thus, the fee is a daily wage. Cancellations at the last second or no shows will be billed. These sessions are for serious help/ inquiry only.
3. Chris prefers to speak via Zoom. You do not need to buy a subscription. Chris will invite you to a meeting right before session time starts. The most you would need to do is download the app. If you have a laptop or computer, Chris can also give you permission to record and it will download onto your computer. If you are in the United States Chris can speak to you via phone. If there is an issue connecting please watch your email/phone, Chris will try to reach out.
4. There will now be an expectation that the person receiving the reading will find a way to record for themselves. For those who speak using a phone, there will be an expectation that a phone recorder app (which is free) be added to their phone. For those who use zoom, permission will be given for the other to record. Another alternative for zoom is for a person to also use their phone recorder at the same time. This is what he does.
How to record on Zoom: For Zoom, once permission is given, you will have to scroll down to the bottom of your screen and when the tool bar shows up you will have to click record....and then click record to your computer. This is the only way to record straight to your computer. (you may see a record button lit up on the left upper corner.......but it does not record to your computer unless you take the steps I have mentioned.)
Once the session is over, a box will open on your computer and say it is converting files. You must leave this box up. Once the conversion occurs it will open another box where it has now been saved to your computer. You can rename the file if you wish and now put it where you want on your computer.
5. Time of session: 9:00 a.m. EST time. Unless you are on the West Coast that is.